Yes, you can restore your transcripts and subtitles to its original generated version.
On your Auris AI dashboard, click on the clock icon on the top right corner:
You can then select the version you want to restore your transcript and subtitles to.
A version is also created whenever the following actions are taken, which you can choose to restore from your history:
- New transcripts or subtitles are generated
- Translations are generated
- Language tab deleted
- Changes to CPL settings every 24 hours for each language tab
- Changes to transcript or subtitles every 12 hours for each language tab
- Whenever you download your transcript or subtitle
- When you restore an older version of your file